U.S. Tax Return

US tax preparation Services

Serge Gautron, EA has been providing US Tax Return preparation services for our clients both north and south of the border since 2010.


Serge is an Enrolled Agent (EA) and is therefore well versed in U.S. taxation.

Did you know that Enrolled Agents are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

Whether you are a Canadian citizen living in the United States or vice versa, we are in a position to help. Contact Serge today!

We can help you with your US tax return services needs:

  • Preparation of U.S. tax returns for Canadian citizens working or studying in the United States.
  • Filing of federal and state returns for Canadian citizens who gain income from renting or selling property in the United States.
  • We have helped Canadian citizens get some or all of the 30% withholding tax back from their US gambling winnings.
  • Are you a Canadian citizen who spends more than 183 days a year in the United States? The IRS wants to hear from you, and we can help!
  • Need help completing the FBAR (FinCEN form 114)? Are you concerned about this? IF you are a US Citizen who has foreign (to the United States) bank or investment accounts you should be concerned! We can help you make sense of this obligation.
  • U.S. citizen living in Canada? Have you been filing your US tax return services? We can help you file your back taxes and catch up to meet IRS obligations!
  • Need a US tax number? We can help get an ITIN by completing your form W-7 in addition to certifying your identifying documents.

We frequently deal with cross-border matters as they relate to U.S./Canada tax treaties, and have great success with clearing up issues with the IRS.

We are proud of our client satisfaction! Get in touch with us today!